Air Conditioning Installation
Considering A New Air Conditioner
As durable as older air conditioners are, they don’t last forever. Many do not have the features of new technology and can’t deliver the same quality of a new system.
If your home cooling system is out-of-date, a new air conditioning system may be today’s best option, for both comfort and financial reasons.
Our team of technicians can install air conditioners of any make or model. They will calculate the ductwork and size to ensure you get the most out of your air conditioning system.
- Increasing your home’s efficiency saves you money. Central air conditioners have high upfront costs, which can make them seem like a big investment. However, tests have proven over time that central air conditioners save homeowners substantial amounts of money. With newer machines that boast high efficiency ratings, you’ll earn back that investment just a few years after you install your new central air conditioner.
- You’ll be calm, cool, and comfortable. A new air conditioner effectively circulates the cooled air throughout the home, focusing on even distribution for maximum comfort. Not only that, but it will dehumidify the air in your house, which eliminates Tampa’s famous humid stickiness. It also discourages bacteria, mold, and mildew from growing in your home.
- They’re environmentally friendly. Installing a new, more efficient system results in less wasted energy. This is an added environmental boost – you’ll be contributing far fewer ozone-damaging emissions and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Save on more than just bills. People who purchase new cooling systems may be eligible for a tax credit of up to 30 percent of the equipment costs. Not only does this amount to considerable savings, but you might be eligible for state and local rebates. Opening the windows and sweating it out isn’t the only way to save money in the Tampa heat!
- Installation is quick and easy. We do all the work so you can stay cool! Never again will you have to try to hang an air conditioning unit out a third-story window.
If you want to take control of your comfort, contact us today to learn more about Tampa air conditioner installation. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll provide an expert recommendation of the right product for your home, and a free estimate.